- This event has passed.
3-gun range day – Ventus O2 Respiratory System
August 13, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
In support to data collection for the O2 respiratory system.
Ventus Respiratory System
Pistol, Carbine & Shotgun training to assist with data collection and system improvements.
WHO: Ventus Staff (6)
WHAT: Firearms training & Team building
WHERE: 2345 Stanfield Road Suite #400 / Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L4Y 3Y3
WHEN: Saturday, August 13, 2022. 0900 – 1500
WHY: To gain experience with firearms while collecting data to further enhance and improve the respiratory protection system. Leadership discussion.
3-gun range practice with a focus on building confidence with three different firearms. Range safety and firearms safety while integrating a variety of stages designed to be challenging and enjoyable for all.
Participants will require the following:
Long pants and lightweight long sleeve shirt. Baseball cap. Suitable closed-toe footwear. Ear and eye protection. Water bottle.
* Participants with their own firearms will require the following;
– ATT through your CFO,
– Valid PAL(R) licence,
– Pistol, gun belt + 3 magazines,
– Non-prohibited carbine rifle (PCC or other non-restricted platform),
– Shotgun (semi-automatic or pump-action),
– Eye and ear protection,
– Minimum round count;
– Pistol 300 rounds (frangible / ball only),
– Carbine 300 rounds (frangible / ball only,
– Shotgun 100 shells bird shot / target load + 25 rounds target slug / rifled slug only.
Email Randy for more information: