Tactical Police Training
June 20 @ 10:00 am - June 21 @ 5:00 pm$489.00
Tactical Shooting and CQB training with Direct Action.
For registered police agencies.
Register today, only 20 spots.
Your team will receive the following 2-days of training;
Tuesday – On the range – 10am to 4:30pm:
- Tactical pistol and long gun drills on the range,
- We will utilize Marathon Targets – Interactive realistic robot target system –
- Movement and scenarios designed to complement a CQC interior combat environment.
Wednesday – In the CQB – 10am – 4:30pm:
- Hallways, crossed pans and movement related to open doors and split-stacks,
- Dynamic entries, and
- Active resistance scenarios.
* Specific training aim(s) may be organized upon request.
Each officer will require the following:
-Full operational Tactical kit and equipment,
-Pistol / Long gun + min 3 magazines for each weapon system,
-Simuniton / UTMs kit for both firearms,
-Upon request / if applicable Night Optic Device training may be implemented.
Minimum ammunition count:
Pistol Live rounds – 5oo
Pistol Simunition rounds – 30
Long gun Live rounds – 1000
Long gun Simunition rounds – 80
*Specific details and training hours may be adjusted upon request.
Please email Randy to submit your team’s training aims – email@example.com
OPP – TRU training center – Orillia, Ontario
Tuesday, June 20 and Wednesday, June 21
$489.00 / person for 2-days of training.