- This event has passed.
February 15, 2020 @ 2:15 pm - 4:15 pm
For CrossFit enthusiast and Direct Action
A collaboration of efforts motivated to help people move well and utilize skills for a positive purpose.
We will build upon concepts and movement patterns designed to;
- Elevate levels of situational awareness,
- Learn to strike, move, defend and counter a personal assault,
- Break contact with a view to avoid a potentially dangerous situation,
- Defend against an attacker wielding a knife, pistol, bat or stick,
- How to use a scarf, belt, purse strap or other flexible objects to assist in personal protection…and more.
*Comfortable athletic attire/work-out gear is all participants will require to conduct training.
Saturday, February 15, 2020.
2:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
CrossFit ByTown – 1040 Somerset St. West Ottawa
Speak with Everett Sloan for pricing and registration.