High Threat Defensive Tactics
April 17 @ 8:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
Custom Military Training designed for the low-profile operating environment.
Concealed carry posture and presence.
- Distraction, De-escalation, Deterrence,
- Environmental understanding,
- Social and emotional awareness,
- Striking = defence and counters,
- Clinch = take-down avoidance,
- Ground work = ground to feet recovery,
- Edged weapons = offence and defence,
- Blunt objects = offence and defence,
- Flexible tools = defence and counters,
- Firearms training = blade to gun transitions,
fight to the gun/knife, action in motion, shot placement,
off the ‘x’ drills, low-light conditions.
- Vehicle drills = fight in and around confined spaces.
Lessons learned and real-world, experience-based knowledge and skills shared with the right people.