- This event has passed.
DA Certifcation Level 1 – Mississauga
March 25, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - March 27, 2022 @ 6:00 pm$474.99
Combative Self- Defence and Firearms Training. POSTPONED TO A FUTURE DATE – TBC.
DA Level 1 Certificate:
Pistol fundamentals on the range:
Grip, Alignment, Trigger manipulation, Follow-through, working from a holster, draw stroke, Re-loads and malfunction drills and Self-diagnosis.
Self-Defence on the mat:
Conditioning the mind and body with a focus on Phase one of a physical altercation – Striking; Stance, Position, Distance, Movement, Open palm strikes Vs. Closed fists, Blocks and counters, Controlled sparring, Pistol disarms and Environmental understanding.
WHO: Open Enrollment.
WHAT: DA Certification Level 1 – Pistol & Striking fundamentals.
WHERE: 2354 Stanfield Rd., Mississauga, Ontario. GardaWorld Training facility, Suite #400.
WHEN: 25 – 27 March, 2022.
WHY: To encourage individuals to challenge themselves physically and mentally. To provide a comprehensive training package designed to enhance pistol firearms skills and self-defence aptitude.
a. Friday evening, 6pm to 9pm, GardaWorld training facility;
Meet and greet, dry-fire drills, range safety brief and firearms safety brief.
b. Saturday, 9am to 4pm, GardaWorld training facility;
Pistol firearms training.
c. Sunday, 9am to 4pm, location TBC (Mississauga).
On the mat combative self-defence training.
Participants require the following:
– Valid PAL(R) Firearms Licence.
– ATT (Authorization to Travel) through your respective CFO (Chief Firearms Office).
– Pistol/gun belt + minimum of 3 magazines and a double stack magazine carrier.
*No drop-down leg holsters, no IWB (inside waistband holsters) please.
– Eye protection & Hearing protection.
– Baseball hat, closed toes shoes suitable for athletic movement, long-sleeve shirt/pants, an extra layer for your personal level of comfort.
– Mouth piece & jock.
All participants will require a minimum of:
600 rounds pistol ammunition (Ball or Frangible only).
Optional kit and equipment:
– Lightweight shooting gloves, wrestling boots, boxing gloves, shin pads.
Direct Action will provide:
– Striking shields, pads.
– Boxing gloves and shins pads (if you have your own, please bring them – minimum of 14oz gloves).
– Training ‘blue’ guns.
– Targets, range kit, instruction, coaching and range safety.
* Specific kit and equipment such as firearm rentals are available upon request.
$420.35 + taxes
Limited to 10 participants.
Questions, please contact: