- This event has passed.
3-Gun Firearms Training *postponed*
March 27, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$175.00
3-gun enthusiasts *event postponed until later this spring* Date TBC.
Carbine Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun training seminar.
Focus will be:
Open enrolment training for all interested 3-gun shooting enthusiasts. Basics and firearm safety will be the focus. We will devote segmented time on each firearm platform prior to practicing a 3-gun stage challenge.
Learn to shoot from various platforms while adapting to distance, positional shooting and movement.
Transitioning from target to target, transitioning from one firearm to another.
Re-loads and equipment considerations.
Incorporating physical conditioning.
Shooters will require the following:
– Vaild PAL(R) firearms licence.
– Pistol, carbine, shotgun.
– Applicable holster, magazine pouches, sling and magazine carriers (no slings required for shotguns).
– Ammunition: Minimum count = 125 rounds of pistol, 100 rounds of rifle, 40 rounds of shotgun.
– Eye protection, hearing protection.
– Applicable environmental clothing.
LOCATION: Stittsville Shooting Ranges (Range# 5A)
DATE: Friday, March 27, 2020.
TIME: 1:00pm to 4:30pm
*15% discount to first 5 folks to register.
*Space is limited to 10 participants.
*Our intent to to provide a stress-free and progressive nature to train. We will learn, grow and enjoy a positive experience together. If you are interested and have questions, please contact us. We can accommodate for those who may short on specific gear or knowledge.