- This event has passed.
Full Spectrum Combative Weekend
May 13 @ 9:00 am - May 15 @ 4:00 pm$299.00 – $799.00
Combative Training Weekend
THIS IS OPEN TO ALL > GENERAL PUBLIC – LAW ENFORCEMENT – MILITARY – SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
Participants are invited to take part in this unique Combative self-defence immersion. Participants will develop situational awareness, enhance real world practical application while building confidence in personal protection capabilities.
Be an asset to our society and not a liability.
This 3-day training event is designed to harden the body and toughen the mind. We offer a no-nonsense approach to delivering realistic material. Interested participants are encouraged to be physically capable of intensive activity and have a comfort level of safe firearms handling.
This is neither a sport nor situated for the sensitive soles of our society.
Participant discretion is advised.
We will integrate a multitude of disciplines, including;
Striking, Clinch principles and Ground concepts.
Attacks / defences involving;
Edged weapons, Blunt objects and Flexible tools.
Firearms training (Pistol focused);
Skills and drills designed to enhance shooter capability. Tactically proven tools utilized to improve speed, accuracy and consistency.
Day 1 – Range Day:
Friday, May 13, 2022.
Eastern Ontario Shooting Club
4570 Drouin Rd. Clarence-Rockland, Ontario.
0900 – 1600.
Participants will require:
– Valid PAL(R) Firearms Licence.
– ATT (Authorization to travel) if applicable. *Check with your CFO for details.
– Pistol, gun belt, holster.
– Minimum 3 magazines with double magazine carrier.
– Minimum 500 rounds of ammunition.
– Eye protection, hearing protection.
– Water bottle, lunch, sunscreen, bug repellant, baseball hat, athletic closed-toe footwear ideal for movement drills, long sleeve shirt and pants, rain coat / cover layer for comfort if weather is not optimal.
Optional: Light pair for shooting gloves, knee pads, elbow pads.
Day 2 & 3 – On the Mat:
Saturday, May 14, 2022 and
Sunday, May 15, 2022.
Location: ** Mat location updated as of 12 April:
1810 Carling Ave, Ottawa, ON K2A 1E2
*Additional parking available on Brodview Ave.
0900 – 1630 Saturday.
0830 – 1500 Sunday.
Participants will require:
– Lightweight pants, and long-sleeve shirt, t-shirts.
– Water bottle, hand towel.
– Indoor footwear suitable for the mat is highly recommended but not mandatory (train barefoot is fine).
– Training blade if you have one (if not, we will provide for you).
Optional: Cup/jock, mouthpiece, wrestling boots.
Your weekend instructors:
- Randy Turner – directactions.ca
- Brian Rauchbach – elitetrainingcenter.net
- Ryan Lawlor – ygkcombativesgroup.com
Brian is a private contractor providing services to Military and Law Enforcement. With 30 years of experience, he has trained and been trained by some of the top operatives around the globe. Residing in Las Angeles, California, he remains active fulfilling contracts internationally. He is also the lead instructor at the Elite Training Center martial arts school.
Ryan is currently serving our community as a highly skilled Tactical Police officer. He is an active Law Enforcement Defensive Tactics instructor and the lead instructor at the YGK Combative martial arts school located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
For additional information, questions & inquiries, please contact:
Full spectrum 3-day experience – $799 – Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
2-day on the mat experience – $499 – Saturday and Sunday only.
1-day on the mat experience – $275 – Saturday or Sunday only.
Range day only experience – $425 – Friday only.